Saint Paul’s Church
Sunday: 10h30 (organ and Gregorian mass)
Holidays: 10h30 (orchestra, choir and soloists, organ)
From 1 April to the autumn holidays, the church is open every day from 2 to 5 pm.
From after the autumn holidays until 31 March, the church is only open on Saturdays and Sundays from 2 to 5 pm.
Provided there are no special services
See also under guided tours
Fee for tourist visit
- 5 euro standard ticket
- 3 euros per person for groups of 15 people or more and for students (on presentation of a student card)
- free for youths up to 18 years of age, persons accompanying wheelchair users, for Antwerp City Card and ICOM card
Free for all:
- During religious ceremonies
- Catholic holidays: Easter, Ascension, Pentecost, Assumption (15 August), All Saints’ Day and Christmas.
- The first Tuesday of each month (during the tourist season)
Walter Geluyckens – +32 (0)494 448 253 – Walter.firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +32 (0)3 231 33 21
Fax: +32 (0)3 231 10 87
To discover more:
Via THIS MAP you can determine a route in function of your means of transport.
You might want to use VELO-Antwerpen : https://www.velo-antwerpen.be/en